160555562649879
 
Sun, 20 Dec | SOULstice

Understanding the Mind and How our Personality Develops (Nicolas Schindler)

Learn about the role of the conscious and the subconscious mind, and how our childhood environments shape the way we process and interpret information.
Registration is Closed
Understanding the Mind and How our Personality Develops (Nicolas Schindler)

Time & Location

20 Dec 2020, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm GMT
SOULstice

About the Event

Only 10% of what we think and do everyday is conscious, the remaining 90% being unconscious (or subconscious). By developing a better understanding of the mind, we become rapidly more aware of the reasons behind our behaviors and of those around us. We can then consciously start shifting some of the behaviors that no longer serve us.

The sum total of all our experiences in life shape the way we act and the extent to which we understand the world around us. According to Erik Erikson’s theory on psychosocial development (psycho=the needs of the individual; social=the needs of society), our personality, i.e. the way we act in life, develop in a predetermined order through various stages from infancy to adulthood. Successful completion of each stage results in a healthy personality and the acquisition of basic virtues while failure to successfully complete a stage can result in a reduced ability to complete further stages and therefore an unhealthier personality and sense of self.

Throughout this workshop you will learn about the role of the conscious and the subconscious mind and how the mind develops, and more particularly in the critical first 8 years of our life. You will also learn how, from childhood to adulthood, our social, educational, economical and religious environments influence us and shape the way we process information and the way we behave, consciously or subconsciously.

ABOUT NICOLAS

Nicolas is a French citizen who has been learning and practicing hypnotherapy since June 2018 (Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy by the California Hypnosis Institute of India (CHII / EKAA)). He is also a certified master practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Society of NLP and the Internal Business NLP Organization (IBNLP) and a practitioner in Reiki (Usui 2nd degree).

https://www.facebook.com/Nicolas-Schindler-105208261467265

Access the event by signing up here:

https://sendfox.com/metamorfosize

Share This Event